Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shoe 1: The Quito

If a woman's shoe collection was organized in alphabetical order you would find the Quito not under 'Q', for Ecuador's capital, but under 'F' for First Date.
Now its pretty common knowledge that the first date is akin to a sales pitch and these shoes say everything...
They say I'm successful, independent, and slightly exotic (hello I'm wearing blue snake skin!). They say I'm willing to dress up to impress i.e. I like to make, at the very least, a decent first impression.
They also cage in the entirety of the foot - stating that the woman wearing them is guarded and unwilling to place herself on the same level as you this first time. They say I don't trust you with my sneakers and sweatpants.
They say I'm wearing these shoes to keep you intrigued and at a distance.
So what does this say about the woman that steps into these shoes? Is she strong and independent or self conscious and guarded?
You decide,
ANM

Shoe Information:
Name - Quito
Brand - Jimmy Choo
Price - $1295.00
Heel Height - 4.7 inches
Website - http://jimmychoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment