Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shoe 2: Coconut Flower Flats

If these flats could talk they would say 'Hello spring! Let's go for a walk.'
The woman who wears these shoes is young and flirty. She wants you to notice her, why else would she sport a large flower on her toes?
But these flats say I'm confident in my choices in a quiet, understated way - I want you to stand back and take notice, but I'm not going to use bright neon colors to scream at you. Instead I'm going to be innovative and chose a muted color and bold shapes.
I'm going to make you guess why it is that you keep doing a double take. The shoes or the bouncy skirt they're paired with...


Shoe Information:
Name- Coconut Flower Flats
Brand - American Eagle (for Payless)
Price - $19.99
Website - http://www.payless.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment